Disclaimer – This post may contain affiliate links. This means that I may earn a small commission if you purchase through one of these links, at no extra cost to you!
For the last month (and a bit), I have been using an adjustable Laptop Stand. In this post, I will be helping you to decide on whether or not you should buy a laptop stand! Prices of Laptops stands can from cheap to expensive quite quickly! The laptop stand I bought was £9.99, however I could not find the exact link to the laptop stand I have, so I found the most similar one to it (which costs less). It came in less than 24 hours, which, as always, is what I wanted!
The Undeniable Health Benefits of Laptop Stands!
- Adjusting the height of your laptop can allow a more comfortable sitting position, reducing physical stress and pain.
- Less eye strain.
- Laptop stands, according to Google, reduce wrist and hand pain (although I originally thought it would be the opposite).
- You’re posture is also improved when using a Laptop Stand as you no longer need to slouch in order to see the screen properly, and you can sit up straight.
Other benefits of Laptop Stands!
- Using a stand creates more space on the desk, which means it’s easier to work from.
- Laptop stands are lightweight and are easy to move around. The one I use comes with a small bag that the stand fits into when you fold it up.
- Height can be adjusted to suit your requirements. It’s annoying when you have to work from a green that is too high or low. Laptop stands can change all of that.
What I don’t like about my laptop stand!
Overall, there are very few things that I don’t like about the stand, but honesty is the best policy, so here’s what I don’t like :
- I find it difficult to type. This might just be my specific stand, but I don’t like how it gets in the way of me typing, and I find it hard to type quickly when the keyboard is as vertical as it is.
Would I recommend a laptop stand?
In short 100% yes. However, the one I use probably isn’t the best one out there. If you have a different keyboard that you can use with the laptop, maybe a stand that completely raises the laptop of the desk would be best. I think everyone should have a laptop stand, mainly because they do have those benefits, and I’m sure you can get around any disadvantages by purchasing a slightly different stand like the one linked below.
Thank you for reading this quick blog, I hope it helped you if you’re trying to decide whether or not you should buy a laptop stand. I post every Wednesday and Sunday at 12:00.